Monday, October 22, 2012
Instagram- Week in Review
1. I had an awesome mail week! I recently won a giveaway from Pink Sith for two Butter London nail polishes and she sent an extra Hard Candy polish in addition. The nail polishes are high end and I feel so fancy. I've been wearing the taupe one all week long, it's gorgeous.
2. More felt embroidery. I made a little strawberry embroidery for a recipe book I'll put together eventually.
3. The rest of my awesome mail week. I treated myself to two yards of Japanese import fabric and this is what I got.
4. We bought 2 bags of Halloween candy "for trick or treaters". I'm sure they'll be gone long before they get here.
5. Some Halloween crafting. Making some bunting for above the window.
6. Kitty snuggles are always the best part of my week.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment