Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
makes 2 dozen
original non-vegan recipe available here
- 1/2 c Earth Balance
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 egg replacer (I use Ener-G)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c flour
- 1/3 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 c vegan white chocolate chips (semi-sweet will also work!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together Earth Balance and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Prepare egg replacer according to package (For Ener-G it is 1 1/2 tsp powder with 2 tbs warm water) and add to creamed mixture along with vanilla.
- Sift together the try ingredients. You MUST sift cocoa powder! It's bad news otherwise, so don't be lazy! Add to wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop by heaping teapsoons onto an ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
These look amazing! xxReplyDelete